• Leaving the Armed Forces?
• A member of the Reserve Forces?
• An MOD employee?
• A family member of the above?
Answered yes to one or more? Then come to the Job & Careers Fair in Tidworth, Wiltshire on the 15th September.
OVER 6000 JOBS AVAILABLE ON THE DAY!
This event provides the Armed Forces Community (AFC) with a great opportunity to meet future employers, find out more about the different industry sectors and source new employment.
The companies we work with are eager to employ from the AFC due to the range of skills, mind set and worth ethic they possess. See this opportunity as the first stage of the interview process due to those representatives exhibiting tend to be from the recruitment and HR departments.
Why should you attend?
• You’ll have access to hundreds of professionals from a variety of industries eager to talk about their company
• Find out about the different qualifications you may need, and meet with potential training providers to help you gain these qualifications
• Looking to set up your own business? You will have the opportunity to meet with a variety of Franchises looking for people just like you
• Need some help with amending your CV, Forces CVs will be on hand on the day to offer free 10 minute appointments to review your CV
• If you like Tea & Coffee, we will also have a Networking area being run by SSAFA staging the Big Brew Up!
Bring your friends, family, partner or colleagues along on the day as well, as there are opportunities available for all!
Register for the event today, and you get the latest updates and information straight to your inbox.
Follow the link to register and for more information - https://www.bfrss.org.uk/Events/September-2016/Tidworth-Job-Careers-Fair.aspx